The Longbourn Collection gives you all six knicker patterns.
- The Georgiana Knickers. Sitting low on the hip they offer bikini brief coverage front and back for woven fabrics.
- The Lizzie Knickers. Sitting low on the hip they offer micro front, reduced coverage at back, with string sides for woven fabrics.
- The Mary Knickers. Sitting low on the waist they offer full coverage front and back with a boyleg for knit fabrics.
- The Lydia Knickers. Sitting low on the hip they offer minimal coverage front and G string back for woven fabrics.
- The Charlotte Knickers. Sitting low on the waist they offer full coverage front and back for woven fabrics.
- The Jane Knickers. A modern French Knicker they sit low on the hip they offer full coverage front and back.
The Designer Manual will show you how to take them to the next level with ways to vary, alter and embellish to create your own style. Our hope is that you will see this as a way to stretch your creative skills and see this not as a single pattern for a single style, but rather as a starting point to bring your own personal style to the pieces you create.
To see more variations of each style, take a look at their Pinterest boards.
The Longbourn Collection is a collection of digital PDF patterns, when you purchase you will receive a link to download a .zip file. Upon opening the zip file you will have access to the following
- sizes 6 to 18 – Australian sizing, see size chart for more details
- multi page PDF pattern suitable for Letter or A4 page size
- Copy shop pattern – see file name for paper size required
- Instruction booklet
- The Designer Manual