Calling for Pattern TestersBy Susan | Comments: 91 | November 14, 2016
**EDIT** Thank you all for a wonderful response, I now have a huge pool of testers and won’t be taking on any more for awhile. I’ll be sending out emails to everyone who applied very soon.***
I’ve got some exciting plans coming up and I’ll be needing some pattern testers. So I’m asking for your help, if you are able to be a pattern tester that would be fabulous.
Here is a brief run down of what I need
– competent home sewers with an eye for detail
– ability to provide good feedback on fit and notes on pattern instructions
– patterns range from basic to intermediate/difficult and cover a range of skills. Fabrics will include wovens and knits. Skills will include (but are not limited to) application of lace, fold over elastic, swimwear elastic, collars and plackets.
– sewers of womenswear and children’s wear
– turnaround times will vary but a due date will be given so you have a time frame for testing.
– photos of the finished garments on a person. These do not have to be “modelled” shots.They are purely for help with the fitting process. Should you wish to share the images/pattern on your own blog or social media you are welcome to do so after the release date but it is not a requirement of you being asked to be a tester.
As compensation for your time and efforts you will receive the final version of the pattern and a discount code for your personal use on other patterns in the range.
To be a tester please comment below with
– your blog or social media handle so I can see what you like to sew and match you to the appropriate pattern
– your preference for wovens or knits
– your preference for womens or kids
– level of sewing experience