The Patterns are here!

new-collection-cover

It’s here! After months of planning, designing, pattern making, testing and checking our first collection has arrived.

Some collections feel like they take a lifetime to come together, this collection is actually two lives. That of myself and my sister. While I have been busy working in the fashion industry as a designer, she has been the patternmaking force behind some of Australia’s most influential fashion labels.

Now we have combined to bring professional patterns and knowledge of design to you. Our first collection is a range of knickers, from full pants to party pants we’ve got you covered. Each style works perfectly on it’s on, but we are also including a designer “how to” for every piece. Showing you how to add and embellish to bring your own style into what you are creating.

Over the coming days and weeks we will bring you more insight into how the collection was created, details on the variations and information on where you can get supplies. For now though, go take a look and let us know what you think.

14 Comment

1. Melanie says:

AWESOME! Well done to you and your sister for a really cute looking range. Now all I need to do is go shopping for my Charlotte supplies!

1. Susan Goodwin says:

Thank you! There will be some blog posts coming on types of fabrics and supplies so be sure to take a look at those.

2. THIS IS SO EXCITING! lovely work. well done to you both.

1. Susan Goodwin says:

It is very exciting, so hoping everyone can find out that knickers are not hard to make. Added bonus that you feel invincible once you’ve realised you can make your own.

3. velosewer says:

You are a talented pair of sisters. Congratulations.
    I look forward to making a few pairs with the ‘pretty things’ stash.
    Any supplier info will be handy for the future šŸ™‚

1. Susan Goodwin says:

Thank you! Oh and they are so good for using things from “the pretty stash”.

4. Kirsty says:

Congratulations. The range looks great. Can’t wait to get started on my Jane’s.

1. Susan Goodwin says:

Thank you! I can’t wait to see your Jane’s, just know they are going to be gorgeous Liberty wonderfullness (yeah that’s totally a made up word).

5. Kristy says:

Ooh how exciting! I’m so glad your sister is an actual pattern maker, it’s one of my pet hates all these new patterns being released by people with no pattern making training or experience

1. Susan Goodwin says:

Thank you! it is so exciting.

I just did a quick calculation and between us we have over 6 years of training and around 25 years of working in the industry (jeepers, feel old now!)

6. Alex says:

This is just so exciting – congrats! I see some geometric printed underthingys in my future! (not being a floral print type of gal).

1. Susan Goodwin says:

It is exciting! and I love that if you are not a floral person or dislike lace or just really love spots you can make them to suit your own style. Geometric ones would be ace!

7. Amanda says:

Congrats! This is so damn awesome! What an amazing achievement šŸ˜€

1. Susan Goodwin says:

So sweet! thank you. It just feels so good to be able to share it with everyone.

Comments are closed.